Friday 22 April 2011

Tradition

 I hate rain. All week it has been overcast and  raining. But today, the sun came out  just in time for the Good Friday procession. So why wasn't I happy about it?  
Well,   "anything worth doing, is worth doing well",   is my motto, and we photographers know that a sombre subject needs sombre, moody lighting. Sunshine is NOT it!  Still, I carried on . I sure had photogenic subjects. I looked for all the world like a photojournalist, with all my gear, and got so immersed in my photography, that I forgot to memorize where I parked the car. ---I had a hell  (oops, so sorry!)--heck of a time  finding it at the end!  But walking back, I ran into an old acquaintance. An excellent photographer, who has been photographing this event annually, --for decades-----rain OR shine.

(As for me, --I could get to like street photography--and photo journalism!)





Are those Nikes?----just asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment