Saturday 9 April 2011

Lost it! Rewrote it!

Oh no!   I just wrote my latest blog---and lost it! I forgot to save it!
I wrote about the Total Health Show I attended today.   I sat in on some terrific lectures on various health issues, --while munching on  a Hot Dog---probably full of Sodium Nitrates!  (well, I was hungry!) I learned more about energy, vibration frequencies, auras of different colours etc. A lot of stress was placed on the dangers of cell phone use and radiation emitted from the likes of wireless phones, computers, etc. Scared out of my wits, I bought a small that attaches to the back of my IPhone  steel-like plate that we stuck to the back of my IPhone, for protection from harmful radiation.   (Know what this plate and religion have in common? There's no proof that either works, -both require blind faith!   )   Actually, the sales lady did try to prove something; instructing me to hold the phone -with-gadget  to my ear, she asked " do you feel the difference(now that the miraculous gadget is attached?)  "Oh yes, definitely!  I see it!  " ---I lied, --not daring to admit the truth. (Reminds me of the story of The Emperor's New Clothes!)
But, gadget or no gadget, ---I resolved to cut down my gossiping on my cell, by half.
I also stocked up on reading material,---great stuff that are destined to take  their place among the few dozen other books that I will get around to reading ..........one day.
Take a look;





No comments:

Post a Comment