Thursday 7 April 2011

Oh no,---I missed Fashion Week!

How could I  ?   I ,   photographer and former model, --I missed Fashion Week!  How could I?
However, strolling through Sherway Gardens the other day,  I got a glimpse of  some of the highlights of the season. (Fashion Week showcased next Fall's trends anyway,--and I am in  Spring frame of mind.)
Ah, to shed all these layers, to cast off heavy coats, sweaters. Lighter weight fabrics, lighter colours, sexier styles---I can hardly wait!    It is ironic though, that I have the most clothes for the season that needs the least. The colours, the patterns, the styling--so much more exciting in the spring and summer   (I think, anyway.)  Here is a cross-section of what I saw on display;













What do you think? Think I could resist all this?  Check back. I will let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment