Friday 15 April 2011

Jeanne Beker, I love you!


Want to see my latest purchases? --perfectly justifiable expense, since Jeanne's new clothing line ,"Edit", is very wearable, flatters my somewhat ample figure and flatters my ego , too! (I wear 2 sizes smaller in Jeanne's clothes, than in other clothing lines.)  The pant actually goes up to the waist, which means it is sooo  comfortable and figure flattering. No unsightly bulges happening as can be the case with hip huggers, if worn by "real" women like me.  Practical, comfortable AND stylish. Priced well too!  How many clothing lines can claim that?  Most designers just don't get it!  Jeanne does.--Real women, mature women want to look stylish and fashionable too.  For me, Jeanne makes that possible. As an added plus, these clothes have staying power. They will not be "out" in 4-5 months time, so they are real value for money.
Thank you Jeanne Beker!




No comments:

Post a Comment