Tuesday 5 April 2011

More from the same show.

Still at the Craft Show, --I ran into Angelina Jolie.........well, so to speak!    This dress maker obviously has a good sense of humour.

I LOVE  David Dawson's beautiful abstract, great colours. --I retouched the reflections in the glass, David, did you  notice?

This photograph is the work of Kelly Holinshead. It first I thought it to be a painting. very different, very unusual treatment.




I just loved this piece!
This rustic-looking piece reminds me of the summers I used to spend in the eastern European countryside  of Hungary. Loved to watch people working in the fields, (I was only 10, so I did not join in much), and would eat the seeds of the sunflowers. Healthy too!
this quilt is by Catherine Timm   www.catherinetimm.com



This lovely painting is by Joanne Currah of Oakville.   I have been following Joanne's work for years, and am a great admirer of her talent.   sorry Joanne, I obviously cannot do justice to your beautiful colours and brush strokes here.       Joanne Currah.com


To be continued;

No comments:

Post a Comment