Tuesday 5 April 2011

Craft-show news continued

As promised, here are some of the highlights (for me, anyway,)  from the Craft Show: 
I was so glad I did not miss it, I look forward to it every season. It is so uplifting to see all that beauty, creativity-and to see some old friends. Long gone, are the days when I used to model some of the gorgeous clothes on that runway, but some of my friends are still in the show. Now that I am a photographer, I take pleasure in capturing the beauty of the art on display---though you'd never know that the images were taken by a professional, since I only use my Iphone on these occasions. Also, I of course, cannot manipulate the lighting, but must work with what there is. 
This is the first image I took that day  -and i could kick myself, ---i neglected to get the name of the artist. He deservers better!---I am deeply sorry.   Later, I smartened up.

I can't believe it guys!  My other images are not uploading. --just shows you; I have a lot to learn about blogging yet. I will try to post more images in the next blog ---to be continued; 



No comments:

Post a Comment