Monday 16 November 2015

Santa came to town.

Yesterday I had a date with Santa Claus. To be more specific, it was a much anticipated date I kept,  to photograph the 111th Toronto Santa Claus parade. It was wonderful to see and capture all the colour,  fantastic costumes and gaiety of the parade. I mingled with the excited crowd of spectators, and took pleasure in watching the gleeful faces of kids and parents alike, as they beheld this spectacular sight.  Here are some of the highlights;



Santa high above the rooftops


Obviously, I had competition.  These days, everyone is a photographer. (?)


Watching the action high above





It was warm and sunny


A ringside seat.











Best seat in the house.


But not everyone was amused









1 comment:

  1. Very nice photography collection you have made. These are so lovely pictures. I like it. Thanks for share.
    Children headshot photographers in los angeles
    Actor headshot photographers

    ReplyDelete