Wednesday 6 April 2011

A new morning.

Boy!  I like blogging!  Haven't had breakfast yet, nor taken the dog out. Instead, sat down with my MAC, --to play.
Read my email; I learned that I had been left 30 million dollars, (again) and the executor of the estate of a Mr. Krugger, is desperate to find me!---yippee!  But, I am being offered more stuff;  affordable cigars, viagara, and microdermabrasion. Next time, it will be abortion.  (I wouldn't be surprised.)   No wonder that restrictive new laws have been made about mass-emailing.  Hope these guys will soon start complying.
but then, I may even miss the excitement of waking up to the surprise news that I have just become a millionaire (again!)   That reminds me; I will now walk doggy,---and check those lottery numbers  in the convenience store downstairs. .........oh no......where did I put them?
I'll let you know if I won!     (Please.....please don't hold your breath.)

Meanwhile, here is doggy. Rexy,  the love of my life. He is already waiting at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment