Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Fountain of Youth


I found it!  The Fountain of Youth!   It happened by accident , this afternoon, on my way to the photo lab. I was deeply immersed in thought when all of a sudden, ....there it was...the billboard!  The Tshirts say it all. They each have a photograph of a baby on them, implying that if you drink Evian water, you'll reverse the aging process drastically.  Bring it on!  Obviously, Evian Co. has a keen sense of humour. But,...some passer-by on Queen St did one better; he/she suggested that the girl and guy in the photograph, are actually 80 ---as in years old!  (see the no. 80 scribbled there)
Someone also scribbled  "I have to pee!"  in huge bold letters , underneath, --suggesting that there just may be a "down" side , to drinking all that water.!...... but heck! that's a small price to pay.
I'm stocking up on Evian water---and buying stock!





No comments:

Post a Comment