Sunday 15 May 2011

Darn, I missed it!

Heard of the Barenaked Ladies?  'Course you have!  (Well some years back, when the group was just starting out, they text-ed me, wanting to hire me as their official photographer. (They found my info.  in an ad I ran at the time) I had one of my first fancy phones and I was not completely familiar with all its functions, did not pay attention to the sign alerting me re. a new text. When finally I did read the text and replied, it was too late. They felt snubbed . Most unfortunate.
But I digress; this morning, I read about ladies who were barenaked literally!  You  see, yesterday, May 14th, was World Naked Gardening Day! says the article in The Star.  "May 14th is the day when we should all get outside and tend our gardens, flower boxes and yard, clothed as nature intended. Nude gardening is comfortable,  (no need to roll up our sleeves) -saves on laundry, and makes for a quick personal clean up--just hose down."


Wonder if we could implement this in our condo? Maybe next May 14th, we could all be "hanging out" on our balconies , tending to our flower boxes,   "as nature intended."  The REAL barenaked ladies!  (?)
A real good opportunity for event photography?

No comments:

Post a Comment