Thursday 10 November 2011

Local actor in the limelight

Just thought I would blog about an actress---oops, I mean actor as we must now say----whose headshots I had a lot of fun doing not long ago.  She is Suzanne Coy, though her friends all call her Zan for short.
I saw her often, in the Canadian TV series "King" (season 1)     Zan's character, detective  Eleni Demaris, was sidekick to Jess King, played by Amy Price-Francis.  Zan described the main character Jesse as a smart-ass who wears high heels , thinks out of the box---and always gets her man.  Undoubtedly, these two had lots of fun!  I hope Zan will be back---or did her character get killed off? I must ask her.   Back to her headshots;   this time , we aimed for a casual, friendly image, and a business one.  I think we succeeed. Don't you?  Hope we will see Zan in a great new role again , soon.




Zan was also in an episode of the TV series "Suits"


No comments:

Post a Comment