Tuesday 14 June 2011

Off to take lots of exotic pics.

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN!---not too many, I guess, but, I have some happy news to share, all the same:
In a couple of hours, I will be off to Europe, on what I hope, will be a terrific journey. (check back after the 30, when I will probably proclaim; "hear hear,.....read all about it!"
I forgot just how much time, effort and organization is required for a trip! I think I got the packing down pat, all colour co-ordinated clothes (or in my case, lack of colour?) all black and white, so I need carry only 2pairs of shoes, a couple of T shirts, jackets....and i can mix and match. Jeanne Beker would be proud of me-----I think! Oh, and a light rain coat! You never know, with the way the weather has been lately!
Oh and OF COURSE, I am taking al my modern gadgets IPhone, (got a travel pack, thank you! and even this way, Rogers will get me!) ....and my trusty DSLR camera. Can't help it. Just not willing to compromise and take a compact one. For one thing, the very low light conditions it is capable of photographing under, is miraculous. You'd think I would want to take a rest from photography on my time off, but photography is also my hobby----and this time, I will have no-one beside me that I would be driving crazy with it . So, look for ward to lots of interesting pics later, everyone.

Ciao,


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment